AeroGear 1.0.0.M7 is out!
We’re happy to announce the immediate availability of AeroGear 1.0.0.M7 (xmas release), packed with good stuff!
- New SessionLocal adapter for DataManager providing sessionStorage and localStorage access
- JSONP support for the Pipeline Rest adapter
- Improved filtering in DataManager allowing filtering of nested objects
- New version of the Kitchensink Quickstart
- New demo combining AeroGear with Angular.js
For the iOS library we had four major sections were new features were added and work on even more features started:
- Configuration objects
- CoreData and Model APIs
- Query and Search
- OTP (One-Time Password)
The new iOS features are described here. There is a separate blog post, which covers the new OTP feature (including iOS) in detail.
- POJO based configuration
- Authentication and authorization framework
- Compatible with 2.3+
- In-memory datastore (partial)
- Support for querying and paging restful services
- Error Routes
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) support
- RESTful Routes (partial) support
The new AeroGear-Controller features are described here.
- Time-based One-time Password with support on the server and client side
- Inclusion of PicketLink and PicketBox as security provider
- DSL secured route support (role-based) integration with AeroGear Controller
New Team Members
Say hi to our newest team member Sébastien, hacking directly from the beautiful lands of the south France.